- A classic Diptyque Baies Black Candle from Liberty London (£55)
- The London Monochrome Collection by my lovely friend Katie Cardew Illustrations (from £50)
- Mandatory bloggers Light Box at cool kids store Acorn & Pip (£30)
- Currently obsessed with local business Sophie Allport’s Highland Stag collection (jug from £11.50)
- Extremely easy maintenance and surprisingly realistic Faux Potted Agave from Cox & Cox (£65)
- For the eternal wanderer, a scratch map to show off all the fabulous countries they’ve visited available at Urban Outfitters (£20)
- Because let’s face it, rose gold is still having a bit of a moment! These copper stemless glasses add instant cool to your Friday cocktails over at Urban Outfitters (£20)
- Who ever wanted a plain white mug? I’m head over heels for this pineapple one (HINT HINT hubby!) Find it at H&M (£6.99)
- *crying face* they’ve literally just sold out of this awesome Stag bottle stopper (can you see I was going with a bit of a theme?) but you can find an equally cute bear head bottle stopper over at H&M (£4.99)
- I’ve long been a fan of local interiors store Snow Designs & Interiors (Stamford). It is a treasure trove of all things cool for the home (they do offer clothing and jewellery as well) like these gold baskets, perfect for throwing the kids toys in! (from £15.95)
- A great addition to the sofa alongside the Christmas decor – a star print cushion, go on, treat yourself to a pair! Over at H&M (£6.99 for a cover)
- Because who doesn’t drink champagne over Christmas? These coupes are just perfect for the bubble-lover in your life! Find them at The White Company (£35 for 4)
- A macrame wall hanging is cool, a dip-dye macrame wall hanging is out-of-this-world! Better yet, you’re supporting an independent designer by shopping from Not On The High Street (£60).
- Darn it! Again, this awesome neon bulb artwork has sold out, but the super cool store NeonArtShop over on Etsy still has some insane options available (from EU260)
- Another fab independent shop from the lovely artist Mable Tan. Featuring homewares, prints, wall tapestries and more, this La Mer chopping board is our pick of the bunch ($35)
Well, there you have it. My round up of top gifts for interiors lovers. I’ve got more fab gift guides coming soon so be sure to follow me on Bloglovin’ and don’t miss out!
I don’t know about you, but I could be tempted to treat myself to everything from this guide…especially with all the Black Friday weekend sales on at the moment!
Let me know what you love in the comments below…