Because we all know men are the hardest to buy for, I’ve curated my top picks that I know the men in my life would LOVE! Hopefully you can find some inspiration below too.
- Calvin Klein seems to be a sure-fire hit with most men in my life. Why not treat your significant other to Calvin Klein Lounge Pants over at local business Energy, Stamford (£39)
- Liberty Print Man Cave Essentials features cult brands including Byredo, Malin + Goetz and Kiehl’s. Perfect for a little man pampering (£40)
- A perfectly fitted, printed sweater adds instant cool to any outfit. This Scotch & Soda knit is a sure-fire winner available at Energy, Stamford (£35)
- Discovered over on the Thankfifi blog Son of a Tailor offer gift cards so that the man in your life can order the perfect, custom fit tee made just for them ($60)
- I might be buying these for the man in my life…but I most likely will be stealing them too! The Adidas Originals Gazelle is a classic, and the perfect gift in colour pop red (£78)
- A classic tan leather washbag, personalised with their initials. What more could they want? (£45)
- Have a beardy man in your life? This beard kit features a comb, scissors, beard oil and wax – all the essentials to tame that fuzz (£25)
- Nearly every man in my life is a wine lover, so I couldn’t create a gift guide without featuring a fab merlot from local retailer Amps Fine Wines, Oundle (£14.70)
- The husband is forever stealing my L’Occitane Shea Butter hand cream so I will be buying him his own this year! (£19)
- The Wood Fire Handbook – the perfect guide for building a roaring fire. Well it wouldn’t be Christmas without a warm, crackling glow (£11.49)
- Engelbert Strauss might be a workwear brand but my husband swears by their clothing due to it being heavy duty and practical. This 3 in 1 functional jacket is top of his wishlist this year and is perfect for any man that loves being outdoors (£120)
Well, there you have it. My round up of top gifts for the men in your life. I’ve got more fab gift guides coming soon so be sure to follow me on Bloglovin’ and don’t miss out!
Check out my previous gift guide For the Home Bunny.
Let me know what you plan on buying for your gents this Christmas in the comments below or over on Twitter @FFC_blog.